Put a fun spin on the traditional Rice Krispie Treats! Why not add a little Pizzazz and make Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats?! Here is how to make this fun, enjoyable dessert that everyone will love!
- Rice Ccereal
- 1 Bag of Marshmallows
- Red & yellow food coloring
- 18-20 tootsie rolls unwrapped
- Frosting for leaves is powdered sugar, green food coloring, and a little milk (or water).
1. Follow Recipe to make Traditional Rice Krispie Treats on Back of the Box. Once your marshmallows are nice and melted, add red & yellow food coloring to make the desired orange pumpkin color.
2. Stir Cereal into marshmallow mixture, rub butter on palms of your hands and roll mixture into balls. Place tootsie roll in the center of each pumpkin and garnish with frosting leaves and face as desired.
Be sure you check out some other Halloween Ideas HERE!