If you are looking for a cute, inexpensive Halloween Treat that the kids can help you make in the kitchen. Try these tasty Nutter Butter Ghosts! So Adorable!
What you will need:
- Nutter Butters
- Almond Bark
- Mini Morsels for the eyes or Mini Reeses Pieces
1. Chop up the Almond bark and melt in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Note: Do this on the LOWEST heat possible and it will take a good 10 minutes to start melting good, but any higher heat and you will ruin the chocolate.
2. Once the chocolate is smooth and all melted you are going to start dipping the cookies. Remove it from the heat and let the kids help.
3. Dip each cookie about 2/3 the way in. Shake them a little to get the excess off. Want more chocolate? Dip them a 2nd time!
4. Use the mini morsels or mini reeses for the eyes.
5. Let cool & harden.