Looking for that perfect finish to your dessert tonight? Make this mouthwatering Homemade Hot Fudge! It’s to die for! Enjoy!
- Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe:
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 C sugar
- 3 (1 oz.) squares of unsweetened chocolate (or sub. 9 T of cocoa and 3 T of veg. oil stirred together)
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Melt the chocolate in a large, heavy pan on low heat.
- Stir in the sugar and the milk.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly for about 20 minutes. It will start to boil around the 7-8 minute mark.
- Keep cooking until it is the thickness you want (remembering that it will be thicker when it hits the cold ice cream).
- Add vanilla and stick of butter/margarine.
- Serve over ice cream. Or, do what my husband does and eat it by the spoonful.
- It freezes well too so you can just it later.