Looking for a fun & festive way to celebrate the Holiday with a tasty treat? Try this Holiday Ice Cream Pie! It has all the right colors & everyone will love you for your creativity and awesomeness!
What you’ll need
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham crackers or chocolate wafers
- 5 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 quart pistachio or mint chip ice cream
- 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce
- red and green candies
How to make it
- Place 1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham crackers or chocolate wafers into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Stir in 5 tablespoons of melted butter, then press the mixture into the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Fill with 1 quart pistachio or mint chocolate chip ice cream, layer on 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce, top with 2 cups whipped cream, and sprinkle with red and green candies.
- Freeze before slicing and serving.