Want to make one yourself? Get the Details below!
What you need:
- An Old DVD Case
- Hard Cutting Surface
- X-Acto Knife
- Construction Paper
- Glue Gun & Glue
- Duct Tape
- Remove the DVD Cover Image from the front of the case.
- Place a hard cutting mat/surface in between the case and the outer plastic cover, to protect it.
- Using an x-acto knife cut the DVD clip. Be sure you go slowly & carefully to prevent injury.
- Cut construction paper in the size of the DVD case. Use glue gun to glue paper onto the DVD case. This will cover the hole.
- Arrange markers on the construction paper. Tape together by the marker caps. Flip and tape again. Flip over once more, then tape the top of the markers to the top of the inner case.
- Lift the markers to stand, then tape the markers down underneath.
- Cut and measure a sheet of felt to cover above the pens and below the pens. Glue them down using the glue gun.
- Glue the small notepad onto the other side of the case.
- Flip over, and add a fun custom design and slip into the sleeve.