Need something to take to your Holiday get together this weekend? Check out this amazing recipe for Fudge Mint Popcorn! WOWZA! This stuff looks amazing! We can’t wait to try it ourselves! Enjoy!
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup chocolate candies, divided
- 1 1/2 cups fudge mint cookies, chopped & divided
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1/4 cup green candy melts (Wilton)
- 3 Tablespoons sprinkles
- wax paper
- cookie tray
- 3 bowls
- baking spatula
- plastic sandwich bag
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, marshmallows, 1/2 cup chocolate candies, and 1 cup fudge mint cookies pieces. Crush the extra 1/2 cup cookies into crumbs, then set aside with the extra chocolate candies.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the white chips and shortening. Microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss until everything is coated. Spread out on a wax paper lined cookie tray. Sprinkle with the crushed cookies and the extra 1/4 cup chocolate candies. Let set.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the green candy melts like the directions in #2. Spoon into a plastic bag and cut the tip off one corner. Drizzle over the cooling popcorn, then top with sprinkles. Allow to fully set before eating.