These napkin rings are so cute, easy and CHEAP! You can make them for any or all holidays you choose from things you can buy at the dollar store or craft store. Get the kids involved so they can feel a part of the Holiday festivities as well. What a great idea!
What You’ll Need:
- Popsicle sticks
- Tacky glue
- Small paintbrush
- Buttons in assorted colors (you can buy them by the bag in many craft stores)
- For each napkin ring, cut a 4- by 5 1/2-inch piece of felt.
- Starting at one short end of the rectangle, glue on 12 Popsicle sticks (it’s less messy if you use a small paintbrush to spread the glue), lining them up side by side. You should end up with a margin of uncovered felt at the end.
- Once the glue dries, form a ring by gluing the overlapped felt together.
- Now comes the fun part: glue on rows of buttons, Let the glue dry completely.
- When it’s time to use the rings, roll up napkins. Insert one in each ring.