Do you have puzzles around the house that have one or two missing pieces and are not sure what to do with them? Here is a fabulous Art Project to do with the Kids and they will love every step of it! Have Fun!
What You’ll Need:
- paint brush
- red pom poms
- red ribbon
- a small round picture frame (craft store or dollar store)
- puzzle pieces
- green craft paint
- newspaper or something else to protect your work surface
- Lay your puzzle pieces on the protected surface, and paint one side of each of your puzzle pieces green. Allow the puzzle pieces to dry. Double check that they are painted well enough to be opaque. If not, then put on another layer and let dry.
- Start gluing the puzzle pieces around the frame. Glue a single layer and allow that layer to dry completely before adding more layers. Add more puzzle pieces until the frame is completely covered and green.
- Once the puzzle pieces are dry, glue red pom poms around the frame, then tie a bow with red ribbon and glue it to the top of the frame to make it look like a wreath. Put chosen picture inside and gift. That’s it!