Looking to keep costs down and have a fabulous New Years Eve Party at the same time? If so, check out this super simple way to make a Disco Ball for this years New Years Eve Party! Put your finishing touch on the room you will be ringing in the New Year with this magnificent way to make your own Disco Ball! Have Fun!
What you will Need:
- Old CD’s
- Styrofoam Ball (you choose the size)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Cut the CD’s up into small squares.
- Using Hot Glue, Glue each square onto Stryofoam Ball
- Repeat until Ball is completely Covered
- Hang in the desired location
- Make your room light right up & Have some fun!
Happy New Year!