Keep it inexpensive this year with your Holiday Decorating and make your own beautiful ornament on the cheap! Check out this awesome project for DIY Holiday Ornaments using Nail Polish!!! How cool is that? Have fun!
What You’ll Need:
- Multiple nail polishes (you’ll use at least 1/10 to 1/4 of a bottle of each)
- Cotton swabs
- Clear glass Christmas ornaments (from a craft store)
- Be sure that you choose nail polishes with metallic textures that are not too thin or too thick. (The ones that work the best and are the prettiest are glitter polishes with a thin and opaque finish)
- Take the metal cap off the ornament and poor in a little bit of the nail polish. Start with a small amount and you can always add more if needed.
- Swirl the nail polish around the ornament with a cotton swab, twirling the ornament as you go. You’ll want to bend the swab for the hard to reach places.
- When you’ve coated the ornament with the swab, swirl the ornament around and around to make sure you get all of the extra polish drips and help it dry.
- Once you’re sure the polish is dry, place the metal cap back on, and it’s ready to hang on your tree!