What a cute way to create some homemade decor for the Holidays! You too can make this cute ‘Kiss-mas Tree’ to display & eat! What a clever idea! Have fun creating yours!
What You’ll Need:
- Styrofoam tree form from a craft store
- Hot glue gun
- Hershey Kisses
- The styrofoam trees come in many sizes, so choose whichever you like best! Try them all for fun.
- Starting at the very top, put a dab of the hot glue on the styrofoam where you are putting the kiss.
- Work your way down from the top in circles, swirling the way down the to the bottom.
- Experiment with different decorations (ribbon, glitter, etc.) and different candies for the “star at the top” of the tree.