Easter is coming! Check out how to make these super adorable Easter Bunny Racecars! How cute! Happy Easter!
- Large Marshmallows, cut horizontally
- Bunny Peeps®
- Mini pretzels
- Cream-Filled Cakes (e.g. Little Debbie® Cloud Cakes™)
- Decorator Icing
- Cut a small rectangle out of the top of the cream-filled cake about a third of the way back from the “front” of the car.
- Use the white decorator icing to adhere the bunny Peep®, mini pretzel “steering wheel” and large marshmallows in place.
- Use frosting and sprinkles to decorate your car. Allow to set.