Signup For Our Free Samples Newsletter
Get the newest free samples when you join our free newsletter.
Are you looking for a way to be able to cut costs in your home without having to sacrafice the things that you love? Here is an awesome recipe for DIY Fabric Softener that will help you to reduce costs, and afford the things that make your house a home! This is an incredibly easy recipe to follow, and it will allow you to only spend $.08/load on each load of laundry. Give it a try and let us know how it worked out for you!
What you will need:
- 2 cups hair conditioner (pick your favorite kind, Suave is usually always on sale and has some fabulous scents)
- 3 cups vinegar
- 6 cups hot water
- Mix the water, vinegar & conditioner together in a big bowl or pitcher
- Mix until no more clumps are visible.
- Store in an air tight container
- When ready to do laundry, add 1/4c to each load.
- Makes 11 cups of Fabric Softener